November 18, 2017
Saturday is Saturday: Speedreader’s Edition
by Melville House
Life comes at you fast. We know this, and don’t want to slow you down. That’s why today’s Saturday Round-Up will consist entirely of unforgivingly condensed little micro-sentences. Blink and you’ll miss ’em. You can read the whole damn thing before the milk hits your Froot Loops. Ready? Let’s go.
Week! News. Weird. Blog! Us:
- Ryan: Bookseller go Congress!
- Alex: Bail! Cryptocurrency! Magazine!
- Susan: Books where live!
- Taylor: R-A-D-H-I-K-A-!-!-!
- Peter: Zuma 🙁 🙁 🙁
- Stephanie: Impeachment — doubling donations, still time!
- Ian: China! Publishers! Cowering!
- Nikki: Wonder Woman fake… alas.
- Michael Erard! Linguist! Follow. The. Language.
- Liz Smith: Hail, farewell.
- Reedy Press: Warehouse fire.
- Alexis Gregory, Vendome publisher: painting stolen, will still party.
- Argos Books: Annual poetry calendar!
- One Canadian newspaper: The fucking worst.
This week, we published:
Also, cartoons! People love cartoons. Here’s one:
That’s it! Happy weekend. See you Monday. We’ll be prolix, then.