Black, all-cotton totes sporting, on the front, the phrase that made Bartleby the Scrivener famous, and, on the back, the Melville House logo. Roomy, with a sturdy and slightly-longer-than-usual white cotton strap that will allow you to wear it comfortably over your shoulder.
A random list of things you can carry in the new, improved bag:
- A good chunk of the Art of the Novella Series
- An entire baby
- A complete French bulldog
- Two full-sized cats, or eight to ten kittens
- Hundreds of pencils sharpened by David Rees
- Approximately 20 Criterion DVD’s (untested)
- A waffle iron
- 33 lbs of wheat grain
- A smarter pair of shoes
- A huge wad of carrots
- Sixteen flutes (standing vertically)
- Differing amounts of rocks, depending on size
- Seven squirrels (Maybe eight, but that could be dangerous)
Note: This item is currently on backorder. We’re accepting orders and will be re-stocked toot sweet.